Activa’s Lumina Clay the polymer clay that is translucent, flexible and durable!
Activa’s Lumina Clay is a polymer resin clay that air cures in 24 hours (depending on size and thickness). Once Lumina clay is air dried it becomes extremely durable, translucent and incredibly flexible. It also accepts multiple non water based finishes when dry. Lumina polymer clay is great for flowers, jewelry, figurines, ornaments because of its high flexibility. It is acid-free which makes it ideal for rubber stamping and it is also non-toxic. Because Lumina clay is translucent when air dried it is perfect for painting, covering candle holders, painting on canvas etc… Hearty clay, acrylic or oil based paints can be mixed into Lumina as colorants when wet!
- Air Dry - Needs no baking.
- Acid-Free - Great for rubber stamping.
- Water Proof
- Durable - Great for mold making.
- High Flexibility - Great for flowers, jewelry, figurines, and ornaments.
- Translucent - Great for painting, covering candle holders, painting on canvas.
Activa’s Lumina Clay the polymer clay that is translucent, flexible and durable.