1. Cover work area with plastic wrap.
2. Follow inst on pkg. Roll clay out with a rolling pin to ¼” thick. Stamp the leaf or palm tree into the clay them cut out around the design.
3. Set aside to dry.
1. Thin the paint half and half with water and paint the leaf some areas yellow some orange, let dry.
2. Thin the gold paint half and half with water, paint all over the background and the leaf wipe off with a paper towel.
3. Glue a piece of gold cord, ribbon or wire to the back.
1. Thin the blue paint half and half with water, paint all over the piece, wipe off with paper towel, go over some of the areas again this will give the back ground some depth.
2. Fill in the stamped area with the jewel paints, swirl the paint around with a toothpick. If you get air bubbles in the paint pop with a straight pin. Set aside to dry.
3. Glue a piece of cord, ribbon, wire or hemp to the back.