The Information We Collect:
(1) Site Activity Data
Each time you visit the Website, the web server collects and logs certain information. We keep these access logs for a reasonable period of time. These logs include, but are not restricted to: your machine’s TCP/IP address, your username (if applicable), date, time and files accessed. These logs also contain information about ‘referrer’ information if you clicked on an external link in order to access a webpage on the Website. We use these logs solely for performance, site administration and security reviews. We do not sell or share this information with any third party.
(3) Personal Information
We collect personal information about you, such as your name, address, email address, and/or telephone number that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we may receive personal information about you when you send us an email through the Website or when you place an order through the Website. We may forward the personal information you provide to us to the person or department within our company equipped to handle your request or respond to your inquiry.
How Your Information May Be Used:
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third Party Use of Personal Information:
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
(1) GoDaddy - Our store is hosted on GoDaddy They provide us with the online hosting for our e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through GoDaddy’s data storage and databases. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
(2) Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but Google Analytics captures no other personal information.
(3) Mail Chimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Information
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a product review, certain information may be publicly visible. To create a user profile, you must choose a username and password and input your email address for profile confirmation. Your email address will never be available publicly. Users may see the name you provide as part of leaving a product review.
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
(1) Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
(2) Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
(3) Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
(4) Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated May 9, 2018